Friday, January 25, 2013

CDW Workshop 2013 - The best day ever! Day 4!

So I just installed Z brush on my computer... and probably the most important note that I forgot to write down was how your supposed to start because I can't remember and have tried to 'load tool' 3 times... Wish this tool right here took some useful notes. Thanks Jaz, twit. "Z Brush, Jasmine Style!" No! That's not right! Thanks Bryan Lee for helping :)
DAY 4 SUMMARY: Today I think was the best day, I felt really inspired by last night's hip hop class with Jack May and felt like I was drawing the whole day because I felt inspired to draw movement. Today Khang Le worked on some kind of bird reptile creature in photoshop, Victoria Ying went over style, how to get it and then improved her already amazing artwork, and Bryan Wynia critiqued other students Z brush pieces (his class today was my other favourite - as Victoria and Mike got in first if you can't tell... Anyway, Bryan's got a great sense of humour and kept everyone on their toes and me smiling) and then started sculpting this disgusting Vampire Lord deformed creature... His photo references are pretty disgusting. I feel like watching him sculpt is teaching more about anatomy and using reference. All 3 classes have been pushing references, it's really insightful. I'm upset that tomorrow is my last day with these 3 artists, but still have learnt soooo much and I'm so grateful that this calabre of Artists has come to Adelaide. I feel like I'm in the right place at this time and so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment