Friday, January 25, 2013

CDW Workshop 2013 - Best day ever! Day 2!

What I am witnessing today I usually just see this on youtube or on dvd special features. This is Victoria Ying character designs for a Japanese Snow White concept. #bestdayEVER I actually just died and went to Heaven, so I think when I recover I'm starting plans on going to LA. #favouriteclass #livespecialfeature
Truly have had the best day. Victoria Ying and Mike Yamada smashed yesterdays class, they're really organized teachers too! Victoria Ying draws in the Disney style and I was peaking listening to her thought process when they are approached to do concept art for a film - it was just so incredible to see her style! I'm loving every minute of it! Plus it was awesome seeing Jack May and Jenna Walasek, I'm pumped for Jack's workshop tomorrow night, so I get to draw and dance again tomorrow. Had a dance audition tonight too which was really fun, but I don't know the results yet and I had pancakes for dinner at 11pm - the perfect way to end a beautiful day :) I'm thanking life - and Melbourne for sending all of these awesome visitors to Adelaide! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment