Friday, February 1, 2013

Last Day, Day 5, Week 2, CDW Workshop! YES! It was the BEST DAY EVER!

It's the end of an incredible twelve days. My Facebook status today was "Hating that this is the last day, but loving the last day. It's awesome and I don't want this workshop to end." I actually had the time of my life. I've literally gone to bed every night at 2am and up at 7:30am for the 10 hour workshop, and I haven't worried much at all about not getting enough sleep. Today the Artists that Jaime talked about were Edgar Degas, Adolph William Bougoureau, Carolyn Anderson, Claire Wendling, Craig Mullins and Justin Sweet, and Cecilia Beaux. But the high-light of my day was Aaron Beck's class. That guy seriously has the most brilliant mind. His thought process that goes in to the design and function of what he is designing is genius! He says he has an 'informed imagination'. And he's a really unique Artist. I'm so impressed! Here are a couple of sketches from today. In order of photos, it's Simon Scales and Aaron Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment